Stage I - Controllers Best Practice Online
Dieses Live Online Training gibt es auch als Präsenz-Seminar. Hier mehr erfahren
Market, competitive and stakeholder situations are changing at an ever-increasing pace, calling for agile yet targeted management control. So setting up a controlling system that addresses modern requirements is essential. In-depth practical experience of key controlling tools, new approaches and methods are another important prerequisite.
At the same time, controlling and the role and skills demanded of controllers are changing in the wake of digitization. Stage I communicates hard and soft skills to successfully perform the role of business partner and shape controlling processes effectively and efficiently. In addition, new roles in controlling, such as the Data Scientist, will also be discussed.
- Find out how modern controlling systems are structured (strategy, results, finances) and expand your controlling toolbox
- Based on numerous case studies, you practice using tools and honing your discussion and meeting leadership skills
- Our organized knowledge transfer opportunities provide vital insights into different industries to promote out-of-the-box thinking
- You are familiarized with key digitization areas and are given hints on how to advance and promote your company’s digital transformation
What is Online Training?
In live online trainings, our trainer will give you a live presentation of the seminar contents face to face. You will practice and discuss the practical use and concrete implementation of your learning goals with participants using virtual moderation tools. The trainer will support you individually in transferring the knowledge into practice and will respond to your situation.
Online Question Support
In between the live online training sessions we offer you professional assistance on individual questions regarding implementation to support the transfer into your organization.
Live Online Training
The live online training takes place on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 9.00 to 12.30 and in the afternoons from 13.30 to 17.00, Wednesday from 9.00 to 12.30 and from 13.30 to 15.00 and Friday from 9.00 to 12.30 (with regular breaks). In a constant alternation of trainer input, implementation exercise and interactive exchange, you will consolidate the learning content.
I. Controlling for Successful Corporate Management
- Controlling as management process of defining goals, planning and management control
- Objectives and Key Results (OKR)
- Controller as business partner – understanding of roles and necessary competences
- With contribution margin accounting to the right decision
- Break even chart, price volume changes, variance analysis and cost structure
- Future-oriented controlling – successfully leading of variance analysis meetings and deriving action
II. Important Connections between Management Accounting and Financial Accounting
- Details of profit and loss account, balance sheet and cash flow statement
- Cost summary and cost of sales method
- P&L: cost of sales and cost summary method
- Holistic thinking and acting in controlling
- The ROI-tree for sensitivity analysis and simulation
- Derivation of profit target over the capital costs
- Case study on planning / budgeting
III. Planning, Budgeting, Variance Analysis and Forecast
- Integration of strategic and operational planning
- Modern budgeting and rolling forecast
- Application of strategic instruments (SWOT, five forces, product portfolio, potential profile, strategic form, business model canvas)
- Computer based sales forecast with regression analysis (predictive analytics)
- Cost center planning and variance analysis
IV. Development and Building Blocks of the Controlling System
- The accounting panorama – connections of contribution margin accounting, product costing and cost center accounting
- Basic concepts of BI-architecture
- Calculation and sales price determination on the basis of various practical examples
- Case study on strategic planning
V. Trends and Developments in Controlling
- Digitization – business model, products, processes and data
- Future development for controllers (New roles for the controlling function)
The Seminar Stage I Online – Controllers Best Practice addresses to managers and employees from controlling service and accounting as well as executives, who look for deep insights in controller’s work.
Kontakt und BeratungMartina Wiegand