- F&E-Controlling 4.0: Effizienter und performanter durch Digitalisierung
- Die Finanzberichterstattung wird digital – Erstmalige Anwendung des elektronischen Berichtsformats ESEF in 2020
- Verrechnungspreise – Praxisleitfaden für Controller und Steuerexperten
- Analyse von Jahres- und Konzernabschlüssen in Zeiten von Corona
Seminarangebot zu diesem Thema
Anyone who deals with the topic of digitization in controlling will very quickly be confronted with the question of the “Single Point of Truth” (SPOT). Typical questions are: How is turnover defined? Sales may define this statement differently from accounting or controlling.
The SPOT principle is about having a generally valid database that claims to be correct, on which one can rely and on which one can “continue to work”, for example for applications related to Self Service BI.
One of the core tasks of the IGC (International Group of Controlling) is to define the Single Point of Truth for controlling standards and to establish the necessary education and training, especially in international exchange.
Impressions from the last General Assembly at May 25th, 2019 in Milano, Italy
IGC was founded in 1995 by the German, Swiss and Austrian thought leaders in management control, with CA controller akademie as a founding member, to develop and disseminate a unified conception of Controlling. Today, IGC assembles members from 15 countries providing an international network to share ideas, collaborate with market leaders and shape the future of Controlling and its education. Dr. Klaus Eiselmayer, member of the Board of Directors at CA controller akademie, also serves as a voluntary board member of the IGC Management Board.
For this purpose, the members of the IGC develop, coordinate and disseminate
- an internationally uniform and applicable controlling concept and terminology
- the profession and role of controllers as management partners,
- as well as standards for the qualification of controllers and managers.
The IGC has also published a Controlling Dictionary to ensure uniform language, notation and definition of controlling terms.