- Controlling around the world – Inhouse training in Bangkok
- Space for strategy implementation
- Insights from our Controllers Best Practice Seminar at Kognosco
- Controlling & Agility
Seminar offer on this topic
Take a quick look at a seminar of the CA controller akademie
02.12.2019 from CA Redaktion | Controlling English
We’ll take you with us and show you a 3-minute live excerpt from the seminar stage II – Financial & Management Accounting for Controllers from CA Controllers Training Program in five stages with Dr. Klaus Eiselmayer.
In focus: Define strategies and prioritize customers (look Seminar Content V. Fundamentals of Sales and Customer Controlling).
- Stage II – Financial & Management Accounting expands the management accounting toolbox that has been developed in Stage I. At the same time, in addition to sales controlling, you extend your skills portfolio to include controlling of strategy, profitability, finance and sales
- You develop detailed methodological skills in management accounting. You learn the importance and procedures associated with integrated management and financial planning and you will be able to apply your newly developed controlling tools in practice, after completing Stage II
- You get familiar with modern IT-based opportunities for targeted management of structure costs and sales activities
- The participants obtain implementation help with numerous feedback sessions in small groups
share the post