- Confidence in action through applicable knowledge and new competencies
- Real CMA-questions so you know what to expect
- Production controlling: from the third industrial revolution to Industry 4.0
- Meaningfully using Agile Methods and an Agile Mindset in Controlling
Seminar offer on this topic
Then perhaps you are familiar with the CMA certification, the Certified Management Accountant. The Certified Management Accountant (CMA) is a globally recognized certification in controlling that was developed specifically to measure the accounting and financial management skills that drive business performance in global companies.
Due to the changing job profiles in controlling and the associated skills, the IMA (Institute of Management Accountants) will introduce new examination contents from 2020 and reweight familiar seminar contents.
Part 1 is now Financial Planning, Performance, and Analytics
Part 2 is now Strategic Financial Management
The CA controler akademie, as exclusive partner in Germany, takes this change into account and offers an extended seminar program for the CMA.
- CMA® All Inclusive Package
- CMA® Self Study Package without tutorials
- CMA® 3-Day Tutorial Part 1
- CMA® 3-Day Tutorial Part 2
The CMA® program allows students to continue self-study at their own pace. It is designed to be time efficient and cost effective.