- Controlling around the world – Inhouse training in Bangkok
- Space for strategy implementation
- Insights from our Controllers Best Practice Seminar at Kognosco
- Controlling & Agility
Seminar offer on this topic
Are you a controlling professional thinking about an international career?
Then perhaps you are familiar with the CMA certification, the Certified Management Accountant. The Certified Management Accountant (CMA) is a globally recognized certification in controlling that was developed specifically to measure the accounting and financial management skills that drive business performance in global companies.
Due to the changing job profiles in controlling and the associated skills, the IMA (Institute of Management Accountants) will introduce new examination contents from 2020 and reweight familiar seminar contents.
Part 1 is now Financial Planning, Performance, and Analytics
Part 2 is now Strategic Financial Management
The CA controler akademie, as exclusive partner in Germany, takes this change into account and offers an extended seminar program for the CMA.
- CMA® All Inclusive Package
- CMA® Self Study Package without tutorials
- CMA® 3-Day Tutorial Part 1
- CMA® 3-Day Tutorial Part 2
The CMA® program allows students to continue self-study at their own pace. It is designed to be time efficient and cost effective.